About Me

My photo
I am the luckiest man in the world! I have a beautiful wife and two fantastic boys; on top of this my job is to help People improve their golf. My family and I have just relocated back to Australia where I will be coaching at Sandringham driving range. Oh did I say I love my job! As a golf coach however I haven’t always just taught Elite golfers I have spent many hours teaching varying levels of golfers from Beginners right through to Professionals. I feel I have a lot to offer every golfer and through this blog I will let you know what I am upto as a coach and pass on some helpful information on the way. To book a lesson call +61 395835102

Sunday 17 May 2009

impact and the down swing


The opposite happens in the downswing and follow through only in a more dramatic action because our body is far more rotated. Notice in the picture of an ideal impact position the left leg is fully extended and the right leg is flexed this is due to our hips being 45 to 55 degrees open at the moment of impact. The flexing and extending of our legs into impact is the ultimate power move and should lead the rest of our body and club into impact.

No comments: