About Me

My photo
I am the luckiest man in the world! I have a beautiful wife and two fantastic boys; on top of this my job is to help People improve their golf. My family and I have just relocated back to Australia where I will be coaching at Sandringham driving range. Oh did I say I love my job! As a golf coach however I haven’t always just taught Elite golfers I have spent many hours teaching varying levels of golfers from Beginners right through to Professionals. I feel I have a lot to offer every golfer and through this blog I will let you know what I am upto as a coach and pass on some helpful information on the way. To book a lesson call +61 395835102

Sunday 17 May 2009

finish


More of the same happens through to our balanced finish practice this and I guarantee you more consistent and longer shots.

No comments: