About Me

My photo
I am the luckiest man in the world! I have a beautiful wife and two fantastic boys; on top of this my job is to help People improve their golf. My family and I have just relocated back to Australia where I will be coaching at Sandringham driving range. Oh did I say I love my job! As a golf coach however I haven’t always just taught Elite golfers I have spent many hours teaching varying levels of golfers from Beginners right through to Professionals. I feel I have a lot to offer every golfer and through this blog I will let you know what I am upto as a coach and pass on some helpful information on the way. To book a lesson call +61 395835102

Thursday 17 July 2008

Rob and I on the 18th


A fantastic view of the 18th and Club house.

1 comment:

Col said...

It would please me greatly if you would pass on my support for Robert's recent coments in defence of John Daly and his criticism of our Australian media.
As an Australian I am embarrassed by their constant efforts to concentrate on the negative, it is a pity more people dont stand up to them as he has.
My idea of heaven is a place without journalists, not much chance of them being admitted anyhow!!!!