About Me

My photo
I am the luckiest man in the world! I have a beautiful wife and two fantastic boys; on top of this my job is to help People improve their golf. My family and I have just relocated back to Australia where I will be coaching at Sandringham driving range. Oh did I say I love my job! As a golf coach however I haven’t always just taught Elite golfers I have spent many hours teaching varying levels of golfers from Beginners right through to Professionals. I feel I have a lot to offer every golfer and through this blog I will let you know what I am upto as a coach and pass on some helpful information on the way. To book a lesson call +61 395835102

Sunday 13 July 2008

Remember the basics


At every professional event in the world go to the Range and you will see the same thing. Alignment aids, and more often than not just a simple shaft or club on the ground just to make sure no bad habits aren't formed.
Yet visit a driving range or practice fairway full of club golfers and you would be hard pressed to find and alignment aid.
Just remember it is golf not rocket science!
Aim at the target and you have a chance of hitting it.

No comments: